Sunday 23 October 2011

Hours twelve, thirteen and thirteen and a half

Off to bed now, I think, having just finished Unclaimed. That's three for three I've read today that I enjoyed. Reviews to follow tomorrow.

If all goes according to my plan, I'll be getting up in time to read for at least another hour and a half tomorrow, as the Read-a-thon won't officially end until 2pm.

Pages read in the last 2,5 hours: 273
Pages read in total: 1203
Books completed so far:
Chime by Franny Billingsley
Snuff by Terry Pratchett
Unclaimed by Courtney Milan

3 comments:

  1. You did great! Hope you get some more pages in when you wake up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm cheering during the late night hours, but since I missed you I'll leave a special sleep cheer-

    Close your eyes, goes to sleep
    Dream the dream of book lovers
    Climb mountains high, swim oceans deep
    Imagination is waiting under the covers!

    ReplyDelete