Saturday 13 October 2012

Getting ready for October Read-A-Thon 2012

Notice how many posts I've done on the blog in the last few hours? I felt I needed to clear my backlog so that I had a blank slate in time for my second 24-hour Read-a-thon of the year.

To the left, you can see my stack of books, all ready. This year, I'm going to read only dead tree actual physical paper books! I know, very old fashioned of me.

I've also made savoury muffins with ham and cheese and sweet corn and green onion to snack on during the day tomorrow, and have several of my other snacks carefully planned.

So watch this space from 2pm Oslo-time tomorrow. I will probably also update Facebook, and maybe even Twitter (if I can figure out how to do it, having only used my account to follow others before now). Yup, I'm hip and with the times, me.
All the pretty bookies...

No comments:

Post a Comment