Saturday 18 May 2013

And another one: A to Z Reading Challenge

Because I'm pretty much drowning in work at the moment, every excuse for procrastination is welcomed with open arms. Hence my browsing on the internets brought me yet another reading challenge that sounds very interesting. The 2013 A to Z Reading Challenge is exactly that. Read 26 books, each with a title starting with one of the letters of the alphabet (removing articles like a, an, the). Because Q, X, and Z are really tricky ones, you're allowed to have those anywhere in the title.

I've looked through my TBR list on Goodreads, and should be able to complete this by the end of the year. It should also be perfectly easy to combine with other reading challenges.

I've made myself a list in a Word document, and for most letters, I have two or three possible options. Which is good, because I'm a very fickle person, and like to have a variety of things to choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment