Saturday 12 October 2013

#Readathon October 2013: We begin! (Start of the first hour)

Introductory questionnaire - same as always:

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Oslo, Norway

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Probably Adventures with the Wife in Space, actually.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
The ham, cheese and scallion muffins I baked earlier. I also have pizza rolls, cookies, carrots and dip, soft drinks both sugary and diet and grapes.

4) Tell us a little bit about yourself?
I'm 34, a secondary school teacher. I have this review blog, which keeps getting more hits than ever. Reading is my favourite way to de-stress and relax. According to the counter on Goodreads, I've read 154 books so far this year. Some of those were novellas, and comic book trade paperbacks, though.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what's one thing you'll do differently today?
This is the first year I've also got an audio book lined up, so I can get even more reading out of the experience. ;)


1 comment:

  1. Sounds good. You are ready to go! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete