Sunday 18 January 2015

Reading Challenges 2015: Historical Romance Reading Challenge

Herding Cats & Burning Soup (such a great website name, by the way) is not just hosting the New to You challenge, but the Historical Romance Reading Challenge 2015, which anyone who knows me or has ever followed my reviews will understand is pretty much a challenge made for me. At least a third of the books I read qualify for this challenge, AND I'm already signed up for a historical fiction challenge.

All historical romances over 80 pages count. (This is nice, because it means novellas are cool, too)
Anything prior to 1920 counts as a historical romance.
It can be a fusion book (like paranormal historical)

Levels:
Level 1 - 6 books
Level 2 - 12 books
Level 3 - 24 books
Level 4 - 48 books
Level 5 - 100+ books

Now my good friend Mrs. Julien, who reads pretty much exclusively romance, could possibly sign up for level 5, but I am trying to branch out from reading tons of romance, and with the double figures of reading challenges I'm doing trying to widen my horizons, I'm going to sign up for level 4 - 48 books.

No comments:

Post a Comment