Friday 16 January 2015

Reading Challenges 2015: What an Animal VIII

When I signed up for the What An Animal challenge last year, I clearly underestimated myself and played everything very safe by signing up for level 2 (up to 12 books). I ended up reading more than twice that. As a result, I am upgrading and signing up for level 3 (13 books or more) right away this year. The books have to have one of the following requirements:

a) There is an animal in the title of the book
b) There is an animal on the cover of the book
c) an animal plays a major role in the book
d) a main character is (or turns into) an animal (define that however you'd like)
The animal can be any kind (real or fictitious) - dog, cat, monkey, wolf, snake, insect, bird, hedgehog, aardvark...dragon, mermaid, centaur, vampire, werewolf

No comments:

Post a Comment