Saturday 21 October 2017

#Readathon - October 2017: Hour five - in which I make pizza

I enjoyed my first book enough that I decided to start the companion novel immediately afterwards. See, that's part of the joy of not having your entire reading list determined beforehand. Getting hungry, going to make pizza now. Hopefully won't take up too much of my time, as I did all of the prep work earlier today.

Pages read in the last hour: 83
Pages read so far: 456
Currently reading: Passion Favors the Bold by Theresa Romain
Books completed: Fortune Favors the Wicked by Theresa Romain
Books completed: One and a bit
Snacks consumed: Feta-and- courgette burgers with aioli and siracha for lunch, some paprika flavoured crisps, two glasses of Coke, a snowball
Mini-challenges completed: Opening meme, Book and Beverage challenge, #Readmorewomen


No comments:

Post a Comment